Terms & Conditions
These terms & conditions form the basis of the contract between Castle Rock Bushcraft and the client and cannot be varied, unless in writing by Castle Rock Bushcraft.
DESCRIPTION AND PRICE OF EVENTS
All events are sold subject to availability. Any events sold that are not available will entitle the client to a full refund within 14 working days, (although we would aspire to refund you immediately).
There is no contract between Castle Rock Bushcraft and the client until your booking is received and you have a confirmation email back to the address you provide.
Castle Rock Bushcraft reserves the right to refuse to accept orders from individuals or companies without further explanation.
Castle Rock Bushcraft, its employees and other agents shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or damage including loss of profit or any other form of compensation.
Event participants must be over 18 years of age or accompanied by an adult as agreed with Castle Rock Bushcraft. Castle Rock Bushcraft cannot be held responsible for any losses incurred as a result of failure of clients to disclose relevant medical conditions.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT
- Booking will be confirmed on receipt of a completed online booking or other written confirmation of acceptance along with full payment.
- This booking is non-transferable and charges will apply as outlined below if cancelled. Events may not be re-sold or transferred to others in any manner without prior consent from Castle Rock Bushcraft.
CANCELLATION BY CLIENT
- If the client cancels for any reason up to 3 days before the start date of the event, the deposit will be refunded.
- If the client cancels between 3 days and 1 day before the start of the event, then 50% of the full payment will be forfeited. If the client cancels less than 1 day before the start of the event then 100% of the event fee will be forfeited.
- The client acknowledges that such cancellation charges are reasonable due to the need of Castle Rock Bushcraft to make preparations in advance.
CANCELLATION AND ALTERATIONS BY CASTLE ROCK BUSHCRAFT
While Castle Rock Bushcraft will make every effort to run the event as scheduled there may be exceptional circumstances where we are forced to cancel an event. In these circumstances, a full refund will be given, or an alternative date will be offered.
- All Clients must adhere to the safety briefing, failure to do so will result in the client being asked to leave the session with a forfeit of their fee. No responsibility will be accepted for dangerous actions on behalf of the client. Younger attendees will need to be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Castle Rock Bushcraft expects its clients to behave in a safe and reasonable manner throughout the event, and not to jeopardise the enjoyment or the safety of other participants. In particular:
- No illegal drugs will be tolerated on any event and clients must not be excessively intoxicated at any time during the event.
- Clients must comply with all reasonable instructions & directions from the staff
Failure to comply with the above may result in removal from the event, without refund, and Castle Rock Bushcraft will not be liable for any subsequent losses.
INSURANCE AND LIABILITY
- Castle Rock Bushcraft has £5,000,000 of Public Liability Insurance; a copy of the Insurance Certificate can be provided on request.
- The client acknowledges that no environment can be completely hazard free. While Castle Rock Bushcraft makes every effort to minimise risks, we will not be held liable for accidents, mishaps or losses that are not a result of negligence on the part of Castle Rock Bushcraft, or for any accidents or losses which are due to client’s failure to follow the instructions given.
- Castle Rock Bushcraft cannot be held responsible for any losses or damage to clients’ personal belongings, clothing, money or vehicles.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that they at arrive at the designated meeting point in a timely manner in order to be able to join the event.
- Castle Rock Bushcraft recommends that clients consider taking out their own personal insurance if they require it.
Any Complaints should be directed in the first instance to the staff during the event, so that the issues can be resolved at the time. Any complaints that arise after the end of the event must be put in writing to Castle Rock Bushcraft within 28 days of the end of the event. Castle Rock Bushcraft will not be liable for in respect of any complaints received after this time.
GDPR Privacy notice
We take your privacy seriously and this document is designed to inform you on how we deal with any personal information you provide us with. This information relates to our website, booking and payment system in relation to our Escape Rooms.
Who we are?
Castle Rock Escapes providing fixed location and pop-up Escape Rooms in the UK. Please contact Andy Tiffen (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions regarding this policy.
What information do we collect?
Our booking system collects your full name, phone number and E-mail address to enable us to contact you regarding your booking. This information is only collected during an active Escape Room booking. Your payment details are only collected by our third party payment system provided by PayPal and we do not have access to any of your payment information.
How do we use personal information?
Personal information is used to hold your booking and enable us to contact you solely in relation to this booking. We may also use your E-mail address to ask for feedback about your experience with us.
What legal basis do we have for processing your personal data?
We collect this personal data with your consent when a booking is made in order to maintain your booking.
If you wish to have your personal data removed from our system, please E-mail email@example.com.
When do we share personal data?
We do not share your information with anybody. Your contact information will only be used by Castle Rock Escapes in relation to your booking.
Where do we store and process personal data?
Your data is stored within our third party booking system managed by “Easy Appointments”
How do we secure personal data?
Data is stored securely and is only available to Castle Rock Escapes staff who have been granted access to the online booking system. Access to private data is password protected.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
Contact information for confirmed bookings is held for a maximum of 12 months. Data provided for booking that are cancelled or not completed may be held for up to 31 days before being deleted.
Your rights in relation to personal data
Should you wish to know what information we hold, please E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will confirm what information is held and when it will be deleted. You can request correction or deletion of this data at any time.
Use of automated decision-making and profiling
We do not use any automated decision-making and profiling systems
How to contact us?
Please E-mail email@example.com with any questions